This Healthy Homemade Nutella recipe is a great alternative to store bought Nutella which is loaded with sugar and hydrogenated oils. The real taste of hazelnuts and chocolate stand out in this recipe, and the texture is creamy and smooth. Enjoy!
Below is the original photo I took from this recipe before I learn to shoot with a real camera. It's fun to look at my old photos, so I'm not going to delete this one 🙂
More Nutella recipes
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Healthy Homemade Nutella
- 1 cup hazelnut butter, recipe here
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoon unrefined coconut sugar
- pinch fine Himalayan salt
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Make the hazelnut butter. Alternatively, you can use store bought hazelnut butter, but make sure the ingredients on the label are only hazelnuts.
- Using a spatula or spoon, mix the hazelnut butter with the cacao powder, vanilla, coconut oil, coconut sugar and salt.
Store in an airtight glass jar.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 1711kcalProtein: 39gFat: 161gSaturated Fat: 23gSugar: 15gFiber: 28gCarbohydrates: 53gNet Carbs: 25g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.