These Nutella Swirl Banana Muffins are swirled with a delicious homemade Nutella The muffins are super moist and are gluten-free, dairy-free and Paleo.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Nutella Swirl Banana Muffin
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine himalayan salt
- 1½ cups banana, chopped*
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup homemade Nutella
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Mix together the blanched almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas using a fork, then mix in the honey, egg, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently mix together the wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold chopped pecans into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each ¾ full.
- Add a teaspoon of homemade nutella on top of each muffin, and using a tooth pick or knife, swirl the nutella around.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15-17 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
* To measure 1½ cups of bananas, chop the banana into small pieces and fill the measuring cup. Apple bananas enhances the flavor of these muffins, so make sure to use it if you can find it for sale at your local stores. Nutrition facts calculated without the homemade nutella.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 410.8kcalProtein: 10.2gFat: 34.8gSaturated Fat: 10gSugar: 10.7gFiber: 4.5gCarbohydrates: 21gNet Carbs: 16.5g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.