You and the kids will love this easy to make popsicles recipe! These "Nutella" Layered Ice Cream Pops are layered with homemade ice cream, chopped hazelnuts and homemade nutella. (Dairy-free, Paleo)
Following yesterday's post, I decided to make some ice cream with my left over homemade nutella.
These popsicles are super easy to make and all you need are those small disposable paper cups. The cups are layered with homemade ice cream, chopped hazelnuts and nutella. So good!
These "Nutella" Ice Cream Pops are dairy, gluten, refined sugar free and paleo.
"Nutella" Ice Cream Pops (dairy, gluten, refined sugar free)
- In a saucepan whisk together the coconut milk, arrowroot powder, egg and honey.
- Heat mixture slowly over medium heat until it starts to bubble and thickens, stirring frequently.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and refrigerate overnight.
- Process chilled mixture in your ice cream maker.
- Using small disposable paper cups start layering by first adding ice cream on the bottom, followed by chopped hazelnuts and then the homemade nutella. Repeat until the cup is full.
- Place a wooden stick in the middle and freeze until set.