These Paleo Blueberry Muffins are so moist they melt in your mouth
For everyone looking for a nut free version of this muffin, here it is: Blueberry Muffin (Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb) - made with coconut flour, coconut oil, coconut milk, eggs and fresh blueberries.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbs honey
- ½ cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries (add a little more if you like)
- preheat the oven at 350°F
- in a large bowl mix the dry ingredients – almond flour, baking soda, salt
- in a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients – coconut milk, egg, honey and coconut oil
- combine wet and dry ingredients and gently mix the batter using a rubber spatula. Do not over mix or the almond flour will become oily.
- fold blueberries into the batter
- pour batter into paper lined muffin pan cups and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops turn golden brown. Wait until they are completely cool before removing them from the baking pan
Recipe makes 6 muffins. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.