Gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free, low carb, paleo, vegan Chocolate Granola.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Chocolate Granola (Grain Free, Gluten Free)
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F/ 93°C.
- Grind the almonds, pecans and sunflower seeds in a food processor until just coarsely chopped.
- Add the shredded coconut, almond butter, coconut oil, cacao powder, vanilla and honey and mix until combined.
- Spread chocolate nut mixture evenly on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 4 hours, or until dry and crispy.
Add more honey if you like it sweeter or a different type of sweetener if vegan. The chocolate you see in the picture is homemade and if you'd like to add this to the granola as well, view the recipe here or you can add a cup of chocolate chips.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 1125.7kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 27.1gFat: 102.8gSaturated Fat: 27.6gFiber: 18.7gSugar: 18.3gNet Carbs: 25.3g