These Paleo Blueberry Muffins are so moist they melt in your mouth 🙂
Here’s an updated photo so you can see the inside (as of July 2016) Enjoy !
For anyone looking for a nut-free version of this recipe click here. This version is made with coconut flour, coconut oil, coconut milk, eggs and fresh blueberries. Photo below.
Try adding vanilla extract to your muffins to add even more flavor with every bite!
🎥 Watch the recipe video
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Paleo Blueberry Muffin (Grain Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb)
- Mix together the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, coconut milk, coconut oil, and egg.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over mix.
- Gently fold in the blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each to the top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes.
- Set pan over a wire rack to cool and wait until muffins are completely cool before serving.
Double the recipe to make 12 muffins. *Frozen/thawed blueberries may not work well in this recipe because they add moisture.