These sugar free coconut banana muffins are delicious, low carb and a great choice for people following a paleo diet.
Coconut Flour Banana Muffins
- preheat oven to 375F.
- in a medium-sized bowl combine the coconut oil, eggs, raw honey, banana, shredded coconut and vanilla extract.
- in a smaller bowl, combine the coconut flour, salt and baking powder until all lumps are gone.
- slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ones until thoroughly combined.
- mix in the macadamia nuts
- bake 12-15 minutes.
- sprinkle with carob chips
Makes 6 muffins