These Paleo Blueberry Muffins are so moist they melt in your mouth 🙂
Here’s an updated photo so you can see the inside (as of July 2016) Enjoy 😉!
For anyone looking for a nut-free version of this recipe, here it is: Blueberry Muffin (Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb) – made with coconut flour, coconut oil, coconut milk, eggs and fresh blueberries. Photo below.
Paleo Blueberry Muffin (Grain Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb)
- Mix together the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, coconut milk, coconut oil, and egg.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over mix.
- Gently fold in the blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each to the top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes.
- Set pan over a wire rack to cool and wait until muffins are completely cool before serving.
Double the recipe to make 12 muffins. *Frozen/thawed blueberries may not work well in this recipe because they add moisture.