This recipe for Flourless Chocolate Chip Muffins are super easy and quick to make. There is no flour added and they are gluten and grain free, dairy free and an awesome Paleo treat. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life)
- whisk the honey, eggs, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and baking soda in a bowl
- mix in the almond butter, then fold in the chocolate chips
- spoon batter into eight paper lined muffin cups and bake at 350°F until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes
- let muffins cool on a wire rack before serving
Recipe makes 8 muffins. Store in an air tight container at room temperature or in the fridge.