This recipe for Flourless Chocolate Chip Muffins are super easy and quick to make. There is no flour added just like in my popular recipe for Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies. These muffins are gluten and grain free, dairy free and an awesome Paleo treat. Enjoy!
More muffins you'll love
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Flourless Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup semisweet mini chocolate chips,
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Whisk the honey, eggs, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and baking soda in a bowl.
- Mix in the almond butter, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into eight paper lined muffin cups and bake at 350°F until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Let muffins cool on a wire rack before serving.
Recipe makes 8 muffins. Store in an air tight container at room temperature or in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 275.2kcalProtein: 8.4gFat: 21.2gSaturated Fat: 3.3gSugar: 10.6gFiber: 3.8gCarbohydrates: 16.4gNet Carbs: 12.6g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.