Gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free, low carb, paleo, vegan Chocolate Granola.
Chocolate Granola (Grain Free, Gluten Free)
- preheat the oven to 200°F/ 93°C
- ground the almonds, pecans and sunflower seeds in a food processor until just coarsely chopped
- add the shredded coconut, almond butter, coconut oil, cacao powder, vanilla and honey and mix until combined
- spread chocolate nut mixture evenly on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet
- bake for about 4 hours, or until dry and crispy
- cool on wire rack
- the chocolate you see in the picture is homemade and if you'd like to add this to the granola as well, view the recipe here or you can add a cup of chocolate chips like "Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips"
- store in airtight container