This Blueberry Granola is gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free, low carb, and paleo.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Blueberry Granola (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Paleo)
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F/ 93°C.
- Grind the almonds, pecans and sunflower seeds in a food processor until just coarsely chopped.
- Add the shredded coconut, almond butter, flaxseed meal, coconut oil, vanilla and honey and mix until combined.
- Toss the blueberries to the mixture.
- Spread mixture evenly on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 4 hours, or until dry and crispy. Cool on wire rack.
Store in airtight container or in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 946.8kcalCarbohydrates: 44.5gProtein: 22.3gFat: 82.3gSaturated Fat: 20.9gFiber: 17.3gSugar: 22gNet Carbs: 27.2g
Join our communityGet more recipes and email updates!
Tried this recipe?Share your review and photo in the comments below. Tag me on Instagram @livinghealthywithchocolate.