This Blueberry Granola is gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free, low carb, and paleo.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Blueberry Granola (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Paleo)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup golden flaxseed meal
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tbs raw honey, or maple syrup
- 3 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (add a little more if you'd like)
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F/ 93°C.
- Grind the almonds, pecans and sunflower seeds in a food processor until just coarsely chopped.
- Add the shredded coconut, almond butter, flaxseed meal, coconut oil, vanilla and honey and mix until combined.
- Toss the blueberries to the mixture.
- Spread mixture evenly on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 4 hours, or until dry and crispy. Cool on wire rack.
Store in airtight container or in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 946.8kcalProtein: 22.3gFat: 82.3gSaturated Fat: 20.9gSugar: 22gFiber: 17.3gCarbohydrates: 44.5gNet Carbs: 27.2g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.