Cookie Dough Granola Bars are a wholesome, soft and chewy granola bars. The cookie dough is made with healthy ingredients, sweetened only with fruit, and tastes just like cookie dough. Amazing! (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-free)
These chocolate chips cookie dough granola bars are quick and easy to make and are not loaded with preservatives or a large list of ingredients that are hard to pronounce, just like these Chocolate Crunch Energy Bars.
They are made with dates, sprouted raw almonds and cashews, unsweetened coconut flakes, flaxseed meal and dark chocolate.
This is a great snack to take with you to give you a boost of energy before or after a workout.
🎥 Watch the recipe video
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Granola Bars (paleo, gluten, grain free)
- Chop the cashews and almonds separately in a food processor and place them in a large bowl. Be sure to leave some large chunks, but not too big so your bars hold together and don't crumble.
- Remove pit from dates and process them in the food processor until a creamy paste forms.
- Mix the date paste, chopped nuts, coconut flakes, vanilla, flaxseed meal, chocolate chips and salt with your hands until fully combined.
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8½” x 4½” medium loaf with parchment paper and press mixture evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Refrigerate for an hour, then cut into bars. Store bars in the fridge in an airtight container.