These dark Chocolate Cups have a delicious fruity and creamy filling made with strawberries and banana. Perfect for a healthy summer and super easy to make with just 6 ingredients. (Paleo, Vegan, Soy-free)
Strawberries, bananas and chocolate... What can I say? This combination is so amazingly delicious...
You will love these dark chocolate cups! They have a creamy filling made of fresh strawberries, bananas, almond butter, dates and lemon juice. These amazing little treats literally melt in your month.
You can make them with a dark chocolate of your choice, but I recommend a minimum 70% dark and one that contains no soy. Or you can make your own chocolate using raw cacao powder, cacao butter and raw honey.
These are made in mini muffin cups, so they are the perfect snack size. Enjoy!
More strawberry recipe ideas
Strawberry-Banana Chocolate Cups
- Add strawberries, bananas, date, almond butter and lemon juice to a food processor or high speed blender and process until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate slowly in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Fill the bottom of mini silicone cups or paper muffin cups with 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Once chocolate has hardened, remove from the freezer and top the center of each muffin cup with about ½ teaspoon of the strawberry-banana mixture, then freeze for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and fill cups ¾ of the way full with melted chocolate. Freeze until chocolate is set.