Make this easy no bake Strawberry Tart With Homemade Nutella when you have a sweet tooth. It's sweet and delicious! (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-free).
This dessert is just that, pure indulgence! And yes, it does taste as good as it looks! On top of a delicious no-bake almond/pecan crust you get a smooth layer of creamy homemade Nutella topped with fresh strawberries. This dessert is also great when topped with fresh coconut whipping cream.
As with everything else I make, this recipe for Strawberry Tart With Homemade Nutella contain no grains or gluten, it is free of refined sugars and it is also paleo approved. ENJOY!
Strawberry Tart With Homemade Nutella
- 1 cup hazelnut butter, recipe here
- 3 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk, or heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch fine himalayan salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Remove pit from dates and process in a food processor until it forms a creamy paste.
- In a bowl, mix the date paste, almond flour, chopped pecans and vanilla (I mixed ingredients by hand) and spread the mixture on the bottom of two 4.75-inch removable bottom tart pans.
- Make the hazelnut butter according to this recipe.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir in the coconut milk, raw cacao powder, coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Pour the nutella on top of the crust and top with fresh strawberries.