Hey chocolate lovers! Is it too much for a chocoholic to turn chocolate chip cookie dough into something even more chocolaty like these Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Balls?
Since I am crazy about chocolate, this made a lot of sense to me. So I took my recipe for No-bake Cookie Dough and turned it into these delicious chocolate treats.
You'll only need about five minutes to make these and just a few ingredients. No grains, eggs, refined sugars or dairy is needed here. Oh, and these can be eaten raw and require no baking . Double YUM
No-bake Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons raw honey, or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Mix together the almond flour, raw cacao powder and shredded coconut.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, coconut milk, honey, vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and gently mix using a rubber spatula. Do not over mix.
- Freeze dough for about 20 minutes.
- Roll chilled dough into about 15 balls then top each with more chocolate chips (optional).
Nutrition per serving
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.