A quick and easy Cookie Dough recipe that will please the whole family. This recipe is Vegan, Paleo, Keto and full of dairy-free chocolate chips.
I can't think of anyone who doesn't like chocolate chip cookie dough. These are a much healthier version and the perfect treat for cookie dough lovers following a paleo and gluten free diet.
These cookie dough bites are made without eggs and grains and contain four main ingredients: almond flour, coconut oil, coconut milk and chocolate chips.
I am certain you will enjoy this recipe for gluten free and paleo cookie dough bites.
Hit play below to watch the video for this recipe.
🎥 Watch the recipe video
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Paleo Cookie Dough Bites (Vegan, Gluten-free)
- Whisk together the coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla and honey.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently mix in the almond flour until ingredients are combined. Be careful not to over mix or the dough may get oily.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes.
- Roll chilled dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt more chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water and drizzle it over each cookie dough bite.