OK so here's the last recipe for the energy bars my husband and I made for his snowboarding trip. To recap, here are the three bars we made:
1- Cacao Nibs & Coconut Energy Bars (recipe)
2- Apricot & Lemon Energy Bars (recipe)
3- Mulberry & Goji Berry Energy Bars
As with the other two bars, these Mulberry & Goji Berry Energy Bars are 100% sugar free, gluten free, grain free and Paleo.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Mulberry & Goji Berry Energy Bars
- ⅓ cup raw macadamia nuts
- ⅓ cup raw almonds
- ⅓ cup raw pecans
- 1 tbs goji berries
- 1 tbs mulberries
- 1 tbs unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Medjool dates, about 8 large dates
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- In a food processor grind the macadamia nuts, almonds and pecans until coarsely ground and place it in a bowl.
- Remove pits from dates and process in a food processor until creamy.
- Combine the date paste with the ground nuts, shredded coconut, vanilla extract, goji berries and mulberries. Mix all with your hands until well combined.
- Press into an 8×8 square baking dish or a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, then cut it into rectangles. Alternatively, you can just skip the baking dish and shape them any way you prefer.
- Wrap each bar separate with parchment paper or foil so you can easily take it with you.
Recipe makes about 6 3-inch bars.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 216.2kcalProtein: 3.3gFat: 14.4gSaturated Fat: 2.3gSugar: 17.5gFiber: 4gCarbohydrates: 22.5gNet Carbs: 18.5g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.