OK so here's the last recipe for the energy bars my husband and I made for his snowboarding trip. To recap, here are the three bars we made:
As with the other two bars, these Mulberry & Goji Berry Energy Bars are 100% sugar free, gluten free, grain free and Paleo.
Mulberry & Goji Berry Energy Bars
- In a food processor grind the macadamia nuts, almonds and pecans until coarsely ground and place it in a bowl.
- Remove pits from dates and process in a food processor until creamy.
- Combine the date paste with the ground nuts, shredded coconut, vanilla extract, goji berries and mulberries. Mix all with your hands until well combined.
- Press into an 8×8 square baking dish or a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, then cut it into rectangles. Alternatively, you can just skip the baking dish and shape them any way you prefer.
- Wrap each bar separate with parchment paper or foil so you can easily take it with you.