Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Pie
- Line the bottom of a round 8-inch removable bottom pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor process the dates until creamy and smooth.
- Add the pecans, shredded coconut, butter and vanilla extract, and pulse to combine ingredients.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a blender or food processor, process dates until creamy and smooth.
- Add hazelnut butter, coconut oil, yogurt, cacao powder, vanilla extract and salt and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the crust and freeze for about 4 hours. Keep frozen.