SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Pie
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Line the bottom of a round 8-inch removable bottom pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor process the dates until creamy and smooth.
- Add the pecans, shredded coconut, butter and vanilla extract, and pulse to combine ingredients.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a blender or food processor, process dates until creamy and smooth.
- Add hazelnut butter, coconut oil, yogurt, cacao powder, vanilla extract and salt and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the crust and freeze for about 4 hours. Keep frozen.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review and share your photo in the comments below.