Hey chocolate lovers! Is it too much for a chocoholic to turn chocolate chip cookie dough into something even more chocolaty like these Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Balls?
Since I am crazy about chocolate, this made a lot of sense to me. So I took my recipe for No-bake Cookie Dough and turned it into these delicious chocolate treats.
You’ll only need about five minutes to make these and just a few ingredients. No grains, eggs, refined sugars or dairy is needed here. Oh, and these can be eaten raw and require no baking . Double YUM
paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, egg-free, soy free
No-bake Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- mix together the almond flour, raw cacao powder and shredded coconut
- in a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, coconut milk, honey, vanilla and chocolate chips
- combine the wet and dry ingredients and gently mix using a rubber spatula. Do not over mix.
- freeze dough for about 20 minutes
- roll chilled dough into about 15 balls then top each with more chocolate chips (optional)
⇒ Recipe yields 15 cookie dough bites. Keep refrigerated.