A combination of homemade hazelnut butter and coconut butter mixed with raw cacao nibs and vanilla extract. One of my favorites sugar free treats...
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Coconut/Hazelnut Butter With Cacao Nibs
- ½ cup hazelnut butter, recipe here
- ½ cup coconut butter, recipe below
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- pinch fine himalayan salt
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- To make the coconut butter, add 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut to your food processor or high speed blender and process until creamy.
- Pour the coconut butter, hazelnut butter, vanilla extract, salt and cacao nibs into an airtight glass jar and mix to combine all ingredients.
Store at room temperature or in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 1725.4kcalProtein: 34.6gFat: 159.9gSaturated Fat: 28gSugar: 13.2gFiber: 32.8gCarbohydrates: 51.8gNet Carbs: 19g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.