These Sugar-free Chocolate Cherry Fudge Bars are delicious and creamy with a chocolaty cherry flavor. They are low carb, sugar free, dairy free, egg free and gluten free, vegan and paleo.
Sugar-free Chocolate Cherry Fudge Bars
- Grind the pecans in a blender or food processor and set aside in a bowl.
- Remove the pits from the dates and process it until smooth in a food processor or blender.
- Add the cacao powder, flaxmeal, vanilla and cherries and process until all is combined.
- Mix the ground pecans to the cherry mixture.
- Line a 7 inch baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly in the pan.
- Freeze overnight and cut it into squares or bars. Keep refrigerated or frozen if you use fresh or frozen cherries.