This passion fruit or lilikoi ice cream is to die for and best of all it is made with coconut milk.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Passion fruit ice cream - dairy and sugar free
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbs raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 passion fruit
- 2 eggs
- pinch fine himalayan salt
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Combine all ingredients in a Vitamix blender or any blender you have.
- Place mixture in the fridge for at least 12 hours so that it is cold before using the ice cream maker (optional).
- Place mixture in ice cream maker and freeze.
Makes about 1.5 quart.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 275kcalProtein: 5.3gFat: 18.1gSaturated Fat: 14.8gSugar: 15.4gFiber: 8.8gCarbohydrates: 27.9gNet Carbs: 19.1g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.