These delicious paleo cookies are packed with cacao nibs, shredded coconut and macadamia nuts. Easy to make and utterly addictive.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Cookies With Cacao Nibs, Macadamia Nuts and Coconut
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- In a bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, nuts, shredded coconut and cacao nibs
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop about tablespoon of the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.
Store in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 126kcalProtein: 1gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gSugar: 5gFiber: 1gCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbs: 6g
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.