These delicious paleo cookies are packed with cacao nibs, shredded coconut and macadamia nuts. Easy to make and utterly addictive.
Paleo Cookies With Cacao Nibs, Macadamia Nuts and Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- In a bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, nuts, shredded coconut and cacao nibs
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop about tablespoon of the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.