These delicious paleo cookies are packed with cacao nibs, shredded coconut and macadamia nuts. Easy to make and utterly addictive.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Cookies With Cacao Nibs, Macadamia Nuts and Coconut
- ¼ cup (52g) coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons (66g) raw honey, or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup (142g) blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon fine himalayan salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chopped nuts, I use macadamia nuts
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- In a bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, nuts, shredded coconut and cacao nibs
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop about tablespoon of the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.
Store in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 126kcalProtein: 1gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gSugar: 5gFiber: 1gCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbs: 6g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.