SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Coconut Brownie Bars
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Chop the pecans in a food processor and mix with the almond flour, vanilla, coconut oil, cacao powder and honey.
- Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and evenly spread the brownie batter in the dish.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix all the ingredients for the coconut layer together and pour it evenly over the brownie.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350°F or until set.
- Let brownie cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 171.6kcalProtein: 3.1gFat: 15.8gSaturated Fat: 9.7gSugar: 3.2gFiber: 2.6gCarbohydrates: 6.6gNet Carbs: 4g
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.