This Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf. Made with almond flour and raw honey, this is a healthy banana loaf that's easy to make!
This recipe goes really well with the Orange Marmalade I just made (recipe here).
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 eggs
- 3 banana, I used apple bananas, about 1 ½ cups
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine himalayan salt
- for the chocolate chips I made my 84% dark chocolate, recipe here and chopped it up into small pieces
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Process the bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and coconut oil in a food processor (I used a Vitamix blender).
- Add the pecans and process.
- Combine almond flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and add it slowly to the wet mixture.
- Process until all is well combined.
- Scoop the batter into a 7.5 x 3.5 loaf pan and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 350° for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool over a wire rack.
Serve with orange marmalade (optional). Nutrition facts calculated without the added chocolate.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 252kcalProtein: 6.4gFat: 20.9gSaturated Fat: 5.5gSugar: 6.2gFiber: 3.5gCarbohydrates: 13.5gNet Carbs: 10g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.