This Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf. Made with almond flour and raw honey, this is a healthy banana loaf that's easy to make!
This recipe goes really well with the Orange Marmalade I just made (recipe here).
Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf
- for the chocolate chips I made my 84% dark chocolate, recipe here and chopped it up into small pieces
- Process the bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and coconut oil in a food processor (I used a Vitamix blender).
- Add the pecans and process.
- Combine almond flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and add it slowly to the wet mixture.
- Process until all is well combined.
- Scoop the batter into a 7.5 x 3.5 loaf pan and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 350° for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool over a wire rack.