These Carob Chip Cookies are a delicious treat when craving sweets on a Paleo and gluten-free diets. Make them in just 10 minutes using cacao nibs and almond flour - so good!
These are a delicious treat when craving sweets on a paleo diet. I made them with unsweetened carob chips, but you can experiment with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Next time I'll add some macadamia nuts to it 🙂
Paleo Carob Chip Cookies With Raw Cacao Nibs
- Combine almond flour, salt and baking soda in a food processor.
- Mix coconut oil, honey, vanilla and egg until dough forms.
- Stir in carob chips and cacao nibs.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of the dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press balls of dough down gently.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 350°F for 10-12 minutes.