This recipe makes about 9 muffins and they are delicious when completely cool, so be patient and wait a couple of hours at least before you try them. I actually thought they tasted even better the next day...
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Orange Blossom Coconut Flour Muffin
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 zest orange
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine himalayan salt
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Add wet ingredients to a food processor and mix until all is combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the coconut flour, baking soda and salt and slowly add it to the the wet mixture in the food processor.
- Pour the batter in a muffin pan and bake for about 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Test if muffins are done by inserting a toothpick into the center of one and it comes out clean.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 174.3kcalProtein: 4.9gFat: 12.5gSaturated Fat: 9.5gSugar: 6.8gFiber: 2.3gCarbohydrates: 10.7gNet Carbs: 8.4g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.