If you like macadamia nut butter you will love this Macadamia Nut Butter and Chocolate recipe!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Macadamia Nut Butter Chocolate Fudge
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Using a blender or food processor process the macadamia nuts, almond milk, raw honey, vanilla extract and coconut oil until creamy.
- Place mixture in a saucepan and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Line a 7×5 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture until evenly distributed.
- Add chocolate chips and using a knife swirl the chocolate through the macadamia nut mixture.
- Freeze for around 3 hours and cut it into squares.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 146.2kcalCarbohydrates: 5.2gProtein: 1.3gFat: 14.2gSaturated Fat: 4.7gFiber: 1.4gSugar: 3.5gNet Carbs: 3.8g
Join our familyGet more recipes and email updates!
Tried this recipe?Share your review and photo in the comments below. Tag me on Instagram @livinghealthywithchocolate.