If you like macadamia nut butter you will love this Macadamia Nut Butter and Chocolate recipe!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Macadamia Nut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbs raw honey, or maple syrup
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs semisweet mini chocolate chips
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Using a blender or food processor process the macadamia nuts, almond milk, raw honey, vanilla extract and coconut oil until creamy.
- Place mixture in a saucepan and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Line a 7×5 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture until evenly distributed.
- Add chocolate chips and using a knife swirl the chocolate through the macadamia nut mixture.
- Freeze for around 3 hours and cut it into squares.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 146.2kcalProtein: 1.3gFat: 14.2gSaturated Fat: 4.7gSugar: 3.5gFiber: 1.4gCarbohydrates: 5.2gNet Carbs: 3.8g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.