Delicious and not too sweet, these Raw, No Bake Chocolate Macadamia Triple Layer Brownies are grain free, dairy free, egg free and Paleo. I served them in a birthday party and everyone loved them. Enjoy!
Raw, No Bake Chocolate Macadamia Triple Layer Brownie
- using a food processor or a blender grind the almonds and pecans into course meal and place it in a bowl
- remove pits from dates and process until creamy
- combine the creamy dates with the ground almonds and pecans, cacao powder, vanilla and salt and mix to incorporate all ingredients
- line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture until evenly distributed
- to make the almond milk, clean your food processor or blender and process the almonds and hot water. Strain the milk into a bowl using a cheesecloth.
- rinse the food processor and add the macadamia nuts, coconut oil, vanilla extract and lucuma powder and process until creamy.
- add the almond milk to the macadamia nut mixture and process to combine ingredients. You should be left with a mixture that is a thick and has a creamy consistency.
- distribute the mixture evenly over the brownie and place it in the freezer
- melt the cacao butter over a double boiler
- add the cacao powder, honey and vanilla and mix until all is combined
- mix in the coconut cream
- allow mixture to cool before you pour it on top of the macadamia layer. Once cooled, spread the chocolate over the macadamia layer and refrigerate overnight.
- cut into small squares, 1 to 2 inches and serve.
- keep in the refrigerator