Delicious and not too sweet, these Raw, No Bake Chocolate Macadamia Triple Layer Brownies are grain free, dairy free, egg free and Paleo. I served them in a birthday party and everyone loved them. Enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Raw, No Bake Chocolate Macadamia Triple Layer Brownie
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine himalayan salt
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lucuma powder
- 5 tablespoons cacao butter
- 7 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw honey, or maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Using a food processor or a blender grind the almonds and pecans into course meal and place it in a bowl.
- Remove pits from dates and process until creamy.
- Combine the creamy dates with the ground almonds and pecans, cacao powder, vanilla and salt and mix to incorporate all ingredients.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture until evenly distributed.
- To make the almond milk, clean your food processor or blender and process the almonds and hot water. Strain the milk into a bowl using a cheesecloth.
- Rinse the food processor and add the macadamia nuts, coconut oil, vanilla extract and lucuma powder and process until creamy.
- Add the almond milk to the macadamia nut mixture and process to combine ingredients. You should be left with a mixture that is a thick and has a creamy consistency.
- Distribute the mixture evenly over the brownie and place it in the freezer
- Melt the cacao butter over a double boiler.
- Add the cacao powder, honey and vanilla and mix until all is combined.
- Mix in the coconut cream.
- Allow mixture to cool before you pour it on top of the macadamia layer. Once cooled, spread the chocolate over the macadamia layer and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into small squares of about 1 to 2 inches and serve.
Homemade almond milk: blend 1 cup almonds with 2 cups hot water and strain with cheesecloth. Coconut cream: this is the coconut cream that forms in a can of full fat coconut milk when left in the fridge overnight with the lid opened.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 391.4kcalProtein: 6gFat: 33.8gSaturated Fat: 12gSugar: 13.2gFiber: 7.4gCarbohydrates: 23.9gNet Carbs: 16.5g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.
Adapted from Nouveau Raw