Peppermint Chocolate Sticks!!
This is one of the easiest, fastest and most delicious recipe I have made. You guys must try this! It takes under 10 minutes to make it and it is an awesome healthy treat for whenever you have a sweet tooth. The texture and flavor is crunchy, minty, coconuty and chocolaty. Take a look at the list of healthy ingredients I used. …I love getting creative and coming up with amazingly delicious recipes using real foods!
Watch the video below so you can see how I make this recipe.
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup pecans
- in a large bowl stir together the coconut oil, cacao powder, almond butter, honey, vanilla, peppermint extract and salt
- heat the mixture slowly on low heat over simmering water (double boiler) for 5 to 10 minutes until all ingredients are combined
- chop the pecans in a food processor
- add the chopped pecans and shredded coconut to the melted chocolate mixture and stir together
- pour in a 7x5-inch dish lined with parchment paper
- freeze until chocolate is set then cut into sticks. Store in airtight container in freezer.