SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Coconut Brownie Bars
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- chop the pecans in a food processor and mix with the almond flour, vanilla, coconut oil, cacao powder and honey
- line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and evenly spread the brownie batter in the dish
- using a rubber spatula, mix all the ingredients for the coconut layer together and pour it evenly over the brownie
- bake for 12 minutes at 350°F or until set
- let brownie cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review and share your photo in the comments below.