If you like macadamia nut butter you will love this Macadamia Nut Butter and Chocolate recipe!
Macadamia Nut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- using a blender or food processor process the macadamia nuts, almond milk, raw honey, vanilla extract and coconut oil until creamy
- place mixture in a saucepan and heat it for 2 minutes
- line a 7×5 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture until evenly distributed
- add chocolate chips and using a knife swirl the chocolate through the macadamia nut mixture
- freeze for around 3 hours and cut it into squares. Keep frozen.