SHARE THIS RECIPE
Chocolate Pecan Bars - low carb and grain free
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, covering all four sides
- chop the pecans in a blender, or food processor until course ground
- in a large bowl, mix together the ground pecans, coconut oil, honey and almond flour
- spread the mixture evenly on the bottom of the baking pan
- bake for 12 minutes or until top starts to brown
- whisk together the water, coconut oil, cacao powder, honey, vanilla extract, eggs and salt
- pour mixture over the baked crust and return the baking pan to the oven for about 12 minutes or until chocolate is set
- top with pecans (and melted dark chocolate, optional) and let cool over a wire rack
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review and share your photo in the comments below.
Recipe serves 10+ people. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.