These Chocolate Pecan Bars are delicious, rich and packed with chocolate! Easy to make they're gluten free, dairy free and grain free.
Chocolate Pecan Bars - low carb and grain free
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, covering all four sides.
- Chop the pecans in a blender, or food processor until course ground.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground pecans, coconut oil, honey and almond flour.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the bottom of the baking pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until top starts to brown.
- Whisk together the water, coconut oil, cacao powder, honey, vanilla extract, eggs and salt.
- Pour mixture over the baked crust and return the baking pan to the oven for about 12 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Top with pecans (and melted dark chocolate, optional) and let cool over a wire rack.