This is one of my favorite recipes! I love the combination of chocolate and banana and the smooth and creamy texture of this pie. I used a mini cheesecake pan for these because I think they come out super cute and it is a great way to entertain guests with individual servings.
This Chocolate Banana Fudge Pie recipe is paleo, gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free and if you want to make it dairy free, substitute the greek yogurt with the coconut cream that forms in a can of full fat coconut milk when left in the fridge overnight with the lid open. Enjoy!
I got inspired to make this recipe from my Chocolate Banana Fudge Bars recipe.
- ⅓ cup almonds
- ⅓ cup pecans
- 5 large medjool dates, about ½ cup
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup bananas
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- view recipe here
- sliced bananas
- remove pit from dates and process in a food processor until creamy
- add the almonds, pecans and cacao powder and process until all is combined
- spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture into each individual cavity of the cheesecake pan and press down to form a flat crust
- combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix until combined
- pour mixture on top of the crust and freeze overnight
- top each pie with approximately 1 teaspoon of the Chocolate Fudge Topping and a slice of fresh banana before serving
Recipe makes 6 individual mini Chocolate Banana Fudge pies. Store in the freezer.
To make the Mini Chocolate Banana Fudge pies I used these awesome removable bottom mini cheesecake pan: