For this coming Thanksgiving, here is a pumpkin pie that is super easy and fast to make.
This recipe is great because it is made with just dark chocolate and pumpkin puree. There is no need to add eggs, dairy or even bake this pie. All you have to do is mix the ingredients together, cool for a few hours in the fridge and serve.
Enjoy and happy Holidays!
No Bake Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie (paleo, gluten, grain, dairy, egg free)
- grease a 9-inch removable bottom tart pan with coconut oil and place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan
- chop the pecans in a food processor to coarse meal and set it in a large bowl
- remove pit from dates and process in the food processor until a creamy paste forms
- using your hands, mix together the chopped pecans, date paste and cacao powder
- press the crust mixture onto the bottom and sides of the tart pan
- melt the chocolate slowly in a large bowl over simmering water (double boiler)
- once chocolate is melted remove bowl from heat and add the pumpkin puree, honey, coconut oil, ground cinnamon and salt
- using a rubber spatula, mix until all ingredients are combined, then pour over the crust
- drizzle with melted chocolate chips and refrigerate until set, approximately 4 hours