SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Coconut Macadamia Nut Bars
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Mix the almond flour with the coconut palm sugar and coconut oil.
- Line a 7x5-inch baking dish with parchment paper and pat the mixture evenly across the bottom.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes and let it cool on a wire rack.
Coconut Mac Nut Layer:
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Add the butter, coconut palm sugar and coconut milk and mix until all is melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in the shredded coconut, macadamia nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over the cooled base and return it to the over for 24 minutes at 325°F.
- Cool it in a wire rack and refrigerate before cutting into squares.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 255.3kcalProtein: 3.1gFat: 25.5gSaturated Fat: 14.8gSugar: 2.9gFiber: 2.7gCarbohydrates: 7.1gNet Carbs: 4.4g
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.