I can’t think of anyone who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookie dough. These are a much healthier version and the perfect treat for cookie dough lovers following a paleo and gluten free diet. These cookie dough bites are made without eggs and grains and contain four main ingredients: almond flour, coconut oil, coconut milk and chocolate chips. I am certain you will enjoy this recipe for gluten free and paleo cookie dough bites.
Hit play below to watch the video for this recipe.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1½ tablespoons coconut milk
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon raw honey
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips, plus more for drizzling
- whisk together the coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla and honey
- using a rubber spatula, gently mix in the almond flour until ingredients are combined. Be careful not to over mix or the batter will become oily.
- fold in the chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes
- roll chilled dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- melt chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water
- drizzle chocolate over each cookie dough bite
Recipe make 10 cookie dough bites. Store in the refrigerator.