For this Berry Jam recipe I used the organic frozen berry mix from Costco. The bag contains a mixture of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries and pomegranate. If you prefer to use fresh berries instead, skip the blender step and just mash the berries before putting them in the saucepan.
Sugar Free Mix-Berry Jam
- 2 cups frozen berries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries
- 1 ½ teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Chop the frozen berries in a blender.
- Combine the chopped berries with arrowroot powder and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a light boil and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture begins to thicken stir it more often to keep it from burning.