For this Berry Jam recipe I used the organic frozen berry mix from Costco. The bag contains a mixture of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries and pomegranate. If you prefer to use fresh berries instead, skip the blender step and just mash the berries before putting them in the saucepan.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Sugar Free Mix-Berry Jam
- 2 cups frozen berries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries
- 1 ½ teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons water
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Chop the frozen berries in a blender.
- Combine the chopped berries with arrowroot powder and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a light boil and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture begins to thicken stir it more often to keep it from burning.
You will know when it is done when you draw a rubber spatula through the center and it creates a hole that will stay open for a few seconds and then fill back in. Once this happens remove from the heat and it will continue to harden as it cools. If you need to change the consistency once it cools in case you make it too thick you can easily do so by adding a little water to the mixtureRecipe makes about a ½ cup of jam.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 179.5kcalProtein: 1.3gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0.2gSugar: 26.2gFiber: 8.4gCarbohydrates: 43gNet Carbs: 34.6g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.