For this holiday season, I think you guys need a universal pie crust recipe that you can use to make any kind of pie with. This recipe is it! Fill it with apples to make a warm apple pie, or fill it with pecans for a sweet pecan pie. You can use this pie crust recipe to make any of your favorite pies this holiday season.
This recipe is so simple to make and takes literally 5 minutes just like this Cookie Pie Crust recipe. You'll only need 4 ingredients to make this crust. And no eggs are needed! Simply mix everything and arrange the dough in your pie plate.
This recipe is low in carbs, and contains no gluten, grain flours, dairy, eggs or refined sugars. Check out the list of ingredients below to see just how full of nutrients and healthy fats this holiday season can be even with sweets and treats.
I can't wait to share with you the pie recipe I made with this crust next week. Stay tuned!
Please share your comment, feedback and pictures in the comment section below. I'd love to hear from you and see your creations!
***Update: Here's the Apple Pie recipe I made with this crust.
Let’s get baking! This pie crust is sure to be a hit, but if you need some more dessert ideas for the holidays check out my top-rated thanksgiving recipes.
Paleo Pie Crust Recipe (Gluten-free, Vegan, Low-carb)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk, cold*
- 2 tablespoons raw honey, or maple syrup
- Using a rubber spatula, mix all ingredients for the crust just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Using your fingers, press the dough into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Create fluted edges with fingers if desired.
- Cover pie and freeze until ready to bake.
Nutrition per serving
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.