This Paleo Chocolate Fudge Swirl Ice Cream is packed with flavors and so easy to make! It's a no churn ice cream that everyone will love!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Chocolate Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Mix the coconut milk and honey in a sauce pan and let it simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. This will cause the mixture to thicken and turn into condensed milk.
- Set aside ¼ cup of the finished condensed milk for the ice cream.
- Add the cacao powder, vanilla and butter and stir.
- In the same sauce pan heat the mixture on medium for 5 minutes.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Mix together the coconut milk, heavy cream, ¼ cup of the condensed milk, vanilla and salt in a blender.
- Pour the mixture on your ice cream machine.
- After ice cream is done stir in the chocolate fudge and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve it with chopped pecans.
Makes about 1.5 quarts.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 381.1kcalProtein: 3.5gFat: 37.9gSaturated Fat: 31.1gSugar: 6.2gFiber: 0.6gCarbohydrates: 11.4gNet Carbs: 10.8g
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.