Mini grass fed burgers with shredded zucchini toped with tomatoes and a lemon, garlicky olive oil dressing.
Paleo and low carb, yum!
Mini burgers and zucchini salad
- 1 lb. grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , finally chopped
- parsley, chopped to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon mexican seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt, to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine the ground beef, onions, 2 chopped garlic cloves, parsley, oregano, taco and Mexican seasoning (I used this brand) and salt in a bowl and mix all ingredients well. Fry in pan (I use cats iron) with olive oil.
- shred the zucchini and sprinkle with tomatoes.
- For the dressing combine about the of olive oil with the juice from 1/2 a lemon, 1 clove of finely chopped garlic and red paper flakes and mix well.