Gluten free, grain free, sugar free, low carb, paleo cheese and oregano muffins.
Sometimes I just can not post recipes made with chocolate only when I love cheese so much also! Cheese and bread are high on my list of foods I miss eating. I do not crave it, but I do miss eating it sometimes. I came up with this recipe last night and this morning I had one of them for breakfast along with some scrambled eggs. What a good combination, it was sooooo good!These muffins are very moist on the inside and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Grain Free Cheesy Oregano Muffin
- preheat the oven at 350°F
- in a large bowl mix the dry ingredients - almond flour, baking soda, oregano, salt and pepper and parmesan cheese
- in a separate bowl beat the egg and then stir in the olive oil and coconut milk
- pour into the almond flour mixture and mix to form a batter
- fold in cheddar cheese
- pour the batter into paper lined muffin pan cups
- sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese
- bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops turn golden brown
Recipe makes 6 muffins