This frozen Chocolate "Peanut Butter" Banana Fudge is the most delicious and healthy fudge alternative you can make to satisfy your sugar craving. Made without penauts, these are creamy and taste better than frozen peanut butter cups. This recipe is Vegan, Paleo, peanut-free, nut-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free.
I want to start off by saying that these heavenly fudge bites are single, individual bite size bites, perfect for a quick healthy snack.
They are made with no peanuts, but have that peanut buttery flavor from the sunflower seed butter.
This incredible peanut butter taste that we all love and miss, is then combined with bananas and dark chocolate to create a rich, smooth and fudgy consistency.
The texture and flavor is equal to any store bought processed fudge, yet they do not come with all the guilt. They are not overly sweet, but you can enhance the sweetness to your liking by adjusting the amount of sweetener added.
These frozen fudge treats are best served straight from the freezer so they retain their firm, creamy consistency with every bite.
Enjoy and please leave your comments below.
Frozen Chocolate "Peanut Butter" Banana Fudge
- Melt the chocolate slowly in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler). Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add the bananas, cacao powder, sunbutter, honey, coconut milk, vanilla and salt to a food processor and process until creamy and smooth.
- Mix the banana mixture with the melted chocolate and stir until everything is well combined.
- Fill silicon mold, cover and freeze until set, approximately 3-4 hours.
- Drizzle top with melted dark chocolate (optional)