If you need a healthy zucchini muffin recipe that the entire family will like, this is it. Nobody is going to notice these are free of grains, gluten, refined sugars, dairy, and vegetable oils.
I am in LOVE with these zucchini muffins and I know you’ll love them too!
You can not taste the zucchini which might be a concern for some moms with picky eaters. The zucchini is shredded so finely that they are almost entirely invisible. There are just tiny little green dots here and there…
This recipe is also so simple and fast to make, and you only need a few ingredients. A cup of blanched almond flour, 1 egg, ½ a zucchini, a little coconut oil, orange juice, and raw honey, plus a few other ingredients like cinnamon and baking soda is all you’ll need.
These don’t stick to the paper like other grain-free muffins and they rise well. They have the most perfect texture and flavor. They are super soft, moist, light and fluffy. They taste so delicious! You must make them.
This recipe makes only 5 muffins and they might not last long. Doubling the recipe might be a good idea 😉
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Whisk together the zucchini, egg, orange juice, coconut oil, raw honey, and vanilla extract using a rubber spatula.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Gently mix the wet and dry ingredients together using a spatula just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Fill prepared muffin cups with the batter ⅔ full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.