Sooo goood....! There is no need to bake these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies. They are raw, grain free, dairy free, egg free and Paleo. Enjoy! And please let me know what you think of them in the comments below!
Raw, No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie
- Using a food processor or a blender grind the pecans into course meal and place it in medium bowl.
- Remove pits from dates and process it in the food processor into a creamy paste.
- Using your hands, mix together the pecan meal with the almond flour, cacao powder, date paste, vanilla extract and coconut oil until all ingredients are combined.
- Line a 7×5-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture until evenly distributed.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla extract and honey.
- Add almond flour and mix just until all ingredients are combined. Do not over mix, then gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie dough mixture on top of the brownie and use a piece of parchment paper to smooth the top of the cookie dough using your hands.
- Refrigerate until dough is firm, approximately one hour. Keep refrigerated.
Nutrition per serving
Recipe serves 10+ people. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.