Paleo Chocolate Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of the condense milk from chocolate fudge recipe, below
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- mix the coconut milk and honey in a sauce pan and let it simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. This will cause the mixture to thicken and turn into condensed milk.
- set aside 1/4 cup of the finished condensed milk for the ice cream (recipe below)
- add the cacao powder, vanilla and butter and stir
- in the same sauce pan heat the mixture on medium for 5 minutes.
- set aside and let it cool.
- mix together the coconut milk, heavy cream, 1/4 cup of the condensed milk, vanilla and salt in a blender.
- pour the mixture on your ice cream machine
- after ice cream is done stir in the chocolate fudge and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving
- Serve it with chopped pecans and enjoy
Makes about 1 quart