Chocolaty Hazelnut Cookie Bar
- grind the pecans until coarse meal using a food processor or a blender and place it in a bowl
- mix in the almond flour, coconut oil and honey
- line an 8x6 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture until evenly distributed
- using a pressure cooker, cook the coconut milk for 10 minutes. If you don't have a pressure cooker, place the coconut milk in a saucepan and let it come to a boil, then simmer it for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- mix the cacao powder, honey, lucuma powder, vanilla and hazelnut extract with the coconut milk
- pour mixture over the crust and top it with chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips
- bake for 20 minutes at 350°F
- cool in a wire rack and refrigerate before serving. Keep refrigerated.